Abstract paper submission
Check your e-mail inbox
and confirm access
Login and submit
Authors applying to participate in the Copper 2022 conference should submit an abstract of their paper in Word format, in English, using our uploading platform. The abstract submission deadline is extented until October 31, 2021. You can submit your abstracts until this date.
The conference will have a platform where authors can interact throughout the application and review process.
To access, authors must create an author account, pressing on the «CREATE AUTHOR ACCOUNT» button and complete the author’s registration form.
Once completed, authors will receive a confirmation link by E-mail to access to the platform where they can upload one or more Abstracts/Papers.
Using their username and password, authors will be able to LOG IN to their account and begin the process of submitting their abstract/paper. Don’t forget to check your spam folder.
If authors are already registered and have uploaded an Abstract/Paper, to review the process click on the «LOG IN» button.
In addition, in the button «TEMPLATE TO PREPARE ABSTRACT» authors will find a template in Word format with all the default typographical styles to prepare their abstract.
ABSTRACT GUIDELINES AND INFORMATION
• The present invitation is for submitting paper abstracts for oral presentation and for poster presentations.
• All abstracts must be submitted electronically via our online system.
• All abstracts must be written in English.
• Maximum 1500 characters (including spaces).
• Authors must submit a paper for review after the approval of their abstracts.
• Authors should remember to check spelling and grammar carefully as the abstract will be reproduced as submitted.
• Submission of an abstract does not constitute acceptance for presentation nor registration for the conference.
• If a submitted abstract is accepted for the technical program in an oral or poster session, the presenter must register to the conference, by paying the authors fee (US$ 500).
• The failure to do so by the stipulated deadline may result in the removal of the presentation from the program. Presenters of multiple papers need to register only once.
• All accepted authors of papers will be required to record their PowerPoint presentation on video for the Conference and web distribution.
• By submitting a paper for review, the author agrees that it will be published in the Proceedings if the final paper is accepted. The Proceedings will be published in electronic format available as a digital download.
• Publishing copyrights will be held by IIMCh. Authors will be free to submit their work after the conference to a publication of their choice but must request permission. If authors resubmit their paper to another publication, they must indicate that the paper was first published in the Proceedings of the COPPER 2022 Conference.
• The author assumes full responsibility for obtaining permission to reproduce any copyrighted or otherwise protected data and images in their conference paper.
• Authors are invited to revisit this page for related guidelines, tools, and resources to facilitate the abstract and paper review proces